2009年6月28日 星期日

The Chariot

The Chariot clearly suggests success, often on the level of the materialistic world. The Chariot showed up on my friend's reading on whether Imperial College would accept him or not (and he did receive an offer afterwards, after being rejected by Oxford, Cambridge and two other Universities when the Imperial College remained as his last hope). The Chariot showed up at the Outcome position of a Celtic spread that I've done for my friends on the question whether she could recover from a certain illness. The Chariot showed up at the Basis position of two of my own Celtic spreads on whether I should be a fortune teller or not and whether learning occult science could lead me to victory and profits in speculations. The Chariot at this position seems to suggest that I have a good foundation for my knowledge in occult science in both cases.

沒有留言:

張貼留言