2009年6月27日 星期六

King of Pentacles Reversed

King of Pentacles Reversed suggests failure and mediocrity, connection with nature disturbed. Following the Celtic Spread I mentioned in my last note where Eight of Pentacles showed up at the Center position, it was crossed by a King of Pentacles Reversed suggested some kind of blockades. The reality is that I was at a hiatus on my study for Tarot. Till not long ago I have been doing Tarot with single card reading only, but then this approach appeared to be flawed as there are cards were its meanings can only be refined from other evidences either from the spread or querent's reality. That was the problem I have been facing with and the Celtic spread was among my first few serious spreads I have done for myself. The cross card seems adequately signifies the sense of failure and the blockade to my connection with nature - a lack of new insights to the improvement of my Tarot skills.

沒有留言:

張貼留言