2009年6月28日 星期日

The Lovers

There are cards where its meaning is not clear to me and that only time could tell whether my explanation is right or not. But then if I have to wait for enough evidences on the accuracy of my interpretations of card meanings then this blog should not have existed at all. My aim for this site is to recall myself with experiences on various Tarot cards during my learning process and also to serve as an insight provider to interested friends of mine. And I believe that unfinished contemplation and conjectures could serve as good lessons to divination learners too.
One of these cards is the Lovers. Literally, the Lovers signifies love and relationship (which is straight forward) and also the matter of choice.
A little background here that I have to state is that I learned from a teacher of mine that with faith it is possible for one to use divination methods for speculating in stock market. He himself is rich and I believe in his wisdom and integrity. Intuitively I believe that my study of occult science would render me to victory and profit in the stock market as well. This background will be useful for my explanations of meanings of a number of cards in a couple of entries coming forward.
Once I have lay out a Celtic spread on the question whether my study on occult science could lead me to victory and profit in the stock market or not? The Lovers showed up in the Center position, crossed by Queen of Wands Reversed. As I mentioned, literally the Lovers suggest a matter of choice, in this particular case when I am implicitly comparing this divination approach to other fundamental approaches in the stock market, I believe that in this case the Lovers at the center signifies that I have made the right choice on this matter. It is worthwhile to note that Queen of Cups and Ace of Pentacles showed up in the Possible Outcome and Outcome positions respectively.

沒有留言:

張貼留言