2009年6月19日 星期五

King of Swords

Swords represents intelligence. It appears to me that this card suggests us to think twice before we act. I have asked Tarot whether it's a good choice for me to apply for Oxford and I picked up a King of Sword. I didn't take this card too seriously at that time but anyway I did not apply for it. As I look back to this issue I don't think it will be likely for me to obtain an offer from the school (though I honestly cannot rule out any possibility for this, destiny is an amazing thing). In three other occasions I asked for Tarot whether I should push forward some work of mine and I picked the King of Swords again. In two of these situations as I look backwards I realize that my act would result in dismal failure due to prematurity. In another situation I push it forward nonetheless and I simply could not receive any reply following my action.

沒有留言:

張貼留言