2009年6月28日 星期日

The Lovers Reversed

Continuing from the entry "The Lovers", the Lovers Reversed seemed to suggested the opposite of weaknesses and blocks. The second Celtic spread I lay out immediately after I asked about the prospect of applying occult science to speculations, I asked about whether I should do it the ordinary way by reading newspapers, magazines and annual reports and the card at the Center was the Lovers Reversed. What a contrast to my first reading! As the Lovers suggests choice, I guess that in this case the Lovers Reversed suggests a weaker choice being made.
Sure enough it is not strange for us to find implications from the Lovers Reversed on more simple matters of love. In one case my friend asked me whether a girl she knew could be his Lover or not and the card showed up was the Lovers Reversed. The card seems self-explanatory in this case.

沒有留言:

張貼留言