2009年6月27日 星期六

The High Priestess Reversed

High Priestess Reversed suggests a turn to passion and involvement with life and people, though the pendulum could swing to far and lead to a loss of understanding of the inner selves. Continuing the story from my last note on Seven of Swords Reversed, on my first reading, the Seven of Swords Reversed was crossed by the High Priestess Reversed and the reality is that I have been ultimately upset by this friendship. I treat my friend as my equal and was turned down brutally and this definitely make me feel lost for quite a while. And quite the contrary in my second reading, the High Priestess Reversed instead lay at the Center position giving an extra overtone to my problem with my first friend, and this loss of understanding of myself led me into the act of seeking help from other friends, and this has given rise to the crossing Seven of Swords Reversed in my second reading.

沒有留言:

張貼留言