2009年6月27日 星期六

The Hermit Reversed

Depending on context, the Hermit Reversed suggests withdrawal form society and an overwhelming fear of other people, or that we simply need to get involved with people in the society again. I have seen the Hermit Reversed pop up in the Self or the Hope & Fear position in the Celtic cross a number of times. In one particular case, the Hermit Reversed showed up at my Hope & Fear position for my question whether I should consider stock operator my career or not. The Hermit Reversed at this position aptly describes that I would most probably have an overwhelming fear of other people in the market and I would withdraw to my world for making decisions alone. In another situation, the Hermit Reversed popped up at the Self position at a Celtic spread that I was doing for my friend on his school life in the coming year. This friend of mine has a strong fear of not being able to make new friends in the new academic year as he would be a new comer to the course when other student from the same course would have known each other for years.

Posted by Picasa

沒有留言:

張貼留言